- Higher rental income: Typically, holiday homes can generate higher rental income than long-term rentals because they are often rented out at a premium rate during peak tourist seasons.
- Flexibility: As the owner of a holiday home, you can use the property for personal use during periods when it is not being rented out. This is not possible with long-term rentals, where the property is occupied by the tenant for the duration of the lease.
- Lower wear and tear: Holiday homes may be occupied for shorter periods than long-term rentals, resulting in lower wear and tear on the property. This can result in lower maintenance costs and less frequent repairs.
- Easier to manage: Your holiday home is managed by our property management department, which takes care of tasks such as cleaning, maintenance, and marketing. This means that you don’t have to worry about managing the property yourself, which can be time-consuming and stressful.
- Lower risk of rental arrears: Holiday homes are rented out on a short-term basis, anything from a few days to 30 days plus which means that the risk of rental arrears is lower compared to long-term rentals. In the event that a tenant does default on rent, it is often easier to find a replacement tenant for a holiday home than a long-term rental.
Overall, letting your Dubai property as a holiday home can offer several advantages over long-term rentals, including higher rental income, greater flexibility, and lower maintenance costs. However, it is important to consider your personal circumstances and objectives when deciding which option is best for you.
Found out more and contact us at Dubai Vacation Homes